SEO Training in Brighton
We offer bespoke one-to-one SEO Training in Brighton
Our SEO training days in Brighton are perfect for those that are new to the world of SEO or simply need a refresher. We offer suitable SEO training for agencies, in-house SEO teams as well as small business owners looking to leverage SEO for their websites.
Can’t make it to sunny Brighton? Don’t worry – we can come to your office if you’d prefer!
What will you learn on our SEO training days?
Our SEO training days are flexible to suit your requirements – you tell us what you’d like to learn and we’ll create a bespoke training programme to fit your needs.
However, our SEO training for beginners to intermediate learners will cover the latest trends in SEO and will teach you how updates like Panda, Penguin & Hummingbird affect results as well as the ever increasing importance of Mobile and Local Search.
Our SEO training days will teach you…
- The fundamentals of Search Engine Optimisation.
- How to set realistic SEO goals for your business.
- How to research keywords and know which keywords to target.
- How to crawl your website and identify indexing errors.
- How to audit your website and fix your technical SEO issues.
- On-Page ranking factors – how to optimise a page for your targeted keywords.
- How to define a blogging strategy that targets new keywords.
- The fundamentals of a content marketing strategy.
- How to build the right backlinks and Disavow harmful ones.
How much does one-to-one SEO training cost?
Our prices for one-to-one SEO training start at £400 (ex VAT) per day, including travel and expenses. We do offer discounts for multiple bookings. A half-day SEO session costs £200 (ex VAT).
We don’t sign you into any long term contracts, all our SEO training sessions are bookable by the day.
How do I get started?
Getting started with our SEO training is easy, simply fill out our contact form or give our team a call and we’ll get back to you within the same day.
- Get in touch with our team.
- We book in an initial call to discuss your requirements and what you’d like to achieve with us.
- We schedule in a kick-off session and go from there.
Tell us about your project!
Whatever you want to discuss, we're here to help. We love to hear about your business goals and how we can develop marketing strategies to help you achieve them.