SEO Manager Wanted
We are looking for an unbelievably brilliant SEO and/or PPC specialist to join our talented team in the middle of sunny Brighton, East Sussex. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career to join a progressive SEO / digital marketing company.
Please no recruiters!
Your job description:
A full-time SEO manager at a growing SEO / Digital Marketing agency. We are looking for highly-motivated people who are able to communicate with clients and really know their way around best practice SEO strategies.
We also need people with…
- At least 2 years experience (although we will hire with less experience if you are the right fit).
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills and keep up with industry changes.
- Passion for SEO / Digital Marketing / PPC.
- A great attitude and work-ethic.
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and deliver SEO campaigns for the clients you work on.
- On-site and off-site SEO (including Local SEO).
- Technical SEO audits for the clients you work on – working with our team.
- Review and analyse backlink profiles.
- Keyword research – spotting content gaps and opportunities to target new keywords.
- Onsite SEO optimisation.
- Report back to our clients on the impact of your SEO campaigns.
- Work closely with our clients by attending meetings, and presenting your results and strategy to them.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO / digital marketing trends and algorithm changes.
Your skills range:
- Ability to strategise and take ownership of your campaigns
- Able to speak to and manage clients
- Good understanding of on and off page SEO
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Good reporting skills
- Self-motivated and a proactive approach to working with our clients
- Able to manage your own time and workload
- At least a reasonable understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Salary up to £25k per annum (depending on experience) with perks, pension scheme and an awesome team!
- Full-time role – 5 days a week, 9:30am – 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people (and a puppy).
- We offer pro-rata 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays and your birthday off!
- We regularly go to conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups.
Date posted: 2017-05-16
Please no recruiters!